Due to the escalating situation regarding the coronavirus, we are sad to announce that we have made the difficult, but necessary decision to cancel our Open Day. The health and wellbeing of our members, supporters and volunteers is of the upmost importance to us and after meeting and we feel that this is the best course of action. If you would like to make a donation to the NNCLT in lieu of attending the Fayre, we would be very grateful. Thank you. 🐾
Long-waited day one of our sanctuary’s construction. It won’t be long now till we can welcome our cats in foster into this wonderful new facility and the work can continue.